Wednesday, April 16, 2014

XK's Random Ramble Needs You! (Yes, You!)

Like my blog?(I don't know why anyone would, but hey...) Hoping that I would get off my ass and write more? Now you can help me to help you with that problem!
I've just set up a Patreon profile that you can access at http://www.patreon.com/XKrieg
You can pledge your support to this blog monthly and ensure that I will make quality posts in this blog(hah! "quality"). Check out the page and hopefully you can help out so that I can focus more on this blog and remove the intrusive ad that plague this blog.

Remember, if you can't donate monthly through Patreon, there is also the option to donate through Paypal. The button is right over there on the right side of the page(somewhere around that area ->)

No comments:

Post a Comment