Friday, September 21, 2012

Borderlands 2 First Impression


Borderlands 2 is out...and I love it! Well, at least my first impression on it is good.

Graphic looks good, same cell shaded style as in the first Borderlands but with improved looks while still playable on older PC(a.k.a. My PC). Environment and enemies in the game looks good and the game runs smoothly on my 5+ years old PC.

Gameplay? feels great. Control is very responsive, combat felt great and the loot you get feels very rewarding, unlike a certain hack & slash RPG which I consider dead to me after a certain patch.

I'll be writing about this game again after I play more of it but so far the game doesn't dissapoint. Heck, I even forgot to take any screenshot because I was having too much fun :P

That's it for today, I'm going back to Pandora!


Almost forgot, today's song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment