Saturday, December 08, 2012

Ragnarok Online 2

Ragnarok Online is a pretty popular MMORPG especially in Asian market. I still remembered the old days where most gamers in my country plays the first RO. Good times, good times :)
However, MMO has evolved since then and I can't stand the first RO's gameplay anymore. Now, Playpark has launched Ragnarok Online 2 for the international(well, actually SEA) market. Is it any good? or would it fall to the same "asian grindfest MMO" like so many others? I'll get back to you after I finished downloading the game. :P

Apparently the game is either very popular that Playpark's server can't handle the load or they just have a bad server because even authenticating my account takes quite a while and sometimes you can't even load their site. We'll see how this goes.

If you want to check it out yourself, go to http://ro2.playpark.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment