Monday, October 15, 2012

Mechwarrior Online Beginner's Guide


Let's face it, MWO isn't the easiest game to get in to and the lack of tutorials in-game makes it even harder. But look pass that then you got a complex game involving  a lot of customization and plenty of details. It is an advanced game but sometimes it feels too advanced for newbies, which will pose a s a big problem. Well now, I am also a big noob at this game and still trying to get the hang of it. I found some videos that would help newbies like myself to learn more about how to play MWO and learn how to suck less at the game.

Basic Tutorial, this is a basic gameplay tutorial that shows how to control your mech, battlefield awareness, heat management and weapon management.


Weapons Config Tutorial, this is a guide on how to setup your weapons into groups and how to set it up more effectively.

That's it for now, I'll link up more useful tutorial videos when I find them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment