Monday, February 18, 2013

Games I'm Currently Playing, Feb 2013 Edition

It's been awhile since I've done these "games I'm currently playing" thing. It's not really that interesting, I know but I just like to share these as I like to share my thoughts on my blog. There aren't really many new games I've played currently but they're still pretty fun nonetheless. Here we go.


1. SMITE
As my last post said, I got back to playing SMITE again and it's pretty fun. I don't play on the Conquest game mode since I'm a bit sick of MOBAs right now so I usually play Domination mode which is pretty fast paced and brutal. Sometimes I try out the Arena mode but the Arena is just too open for me and because I use Arachne I need to maneuver and do some ambush to be more effective.
Check out SMITE, HERE


2. Guild Wars 2
You'd think that I'd be bored of Guild Wars 2? preposterous! With the new and improved daily system and plenty of additional contents I will still play Guild Wars 2 even if it is only to finish the daily achievements. The next update will add even more stuff to this MMO and I'm really looking forward to it.
For those who wants to meet up in-game and play, I'm on Sea of Sorrows server and my character name is Hanako Ikezawa.


3. Ghost Recon Online
GRO is definitely an interesting game. While the normal matches are definitely harder than the beginner ones(for obvious reasons) I really enjoy how you need to position yourself carefully and work together with other players to do the missions properly in this game. The daily missions also serve as a motivator to keep playing every day. There are sometimes imbalances on the matchmaking system, such as when a group of random people being matched with 4 people from one of the top clans in GRO. Seriously? Well, regardless, it's still a fun game.
Check out my review of GRO, HERE


4. Grisaia no Kajitsu Demo (warning: adult content)
Hah! a Visual Novel! ever since Katawa Shoujo I've been wanting to go back to playing Visual Novels again. But of course I wanted something with a better story than the usual crap. I haven't tried the recommended ones like Fate Stay/Night, Clannad, etc (I will, eventually) but I've always been interested in Grisaia no Kajitsu since I saw the ChaOS TCG version of it in a hobby store. I downloaded the demo yesterday and I'm liking what I've seen so far. I love the quirky characters and from what I've gathered, the story will be quite emotional later on. Perfect!
The full translation isn't out yet but you can check it out, HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment